TOPIC: Well, I have decided to really go after the big 99
3 years 6 months ago #10993
  • Sunxuemei
It is hard to OSRS gold predict, but my feeling is that steel bars are going to be a good way to generate money. You won't get 600gp per bar, because both coal and iron ore prices dropped, but you'd still make profit. My reasons behind are: 1 ). Prices of iron ore and coal looks like already stabilized and will not go farther down. 2. With bots out of the sport, less people will mine iron and coal, so again costs may go up a bit from 75/160 we have today. 3. Cannonballs hit their non about a week ago and are coming straight up.

What one should I do for cash? It's shown to work for Macki and I in the past. Green dragons will be quite good as there are no pkers, green dragonhides and dragonbones have risen in cost and I can kill level 120 revenants very readily with my battle equipment. Not guaranteed cash as well as also the supplies cost quite a lot. Nothing I can think of.

Hello Everybody! I would like someone to help me finish the Shield of Arrav quest. I need a person to perform Black Arm gang. Preferably somebody who lives in Victoria, Australia so that it's easy to negotiate trading times. Please fill this form: Runescape name: Phase in quest: Victoria: Willingness to help: Now this is the explanation for every one.

Hey there, Well, I have decided to really go after the big 99 Fletching. I am now 69 Fletching and I am fletching walnut logs to walnut longbows(u) as you read this. I had been wondering what's the most appropriate plan of action to achieve 99 Fletching. Make Half-Maple Longbows (un ) and sell them once you fletch them. Make Yew Longbow(un ) and then buy the Bowstrings, then make the Yew Longbows and sell them. Make Yew Longbow(u) and buy flax, craft the Bowstrings, then make the Yew Longbows and then sell them. Create Yew Longbow(un ) and then buy flax, craft the Bowstrings, and then make the Yew Longbows and then get the nature runes and High Alch them.

I need the fastest option for 99 Fletching, but I also don't want to go in the negative direction for profit. I want to earn a profit but I want it fast (who does not?) I would think that Yew Longbows and selling them would be the best option, but performing the entire 14 Yew Longbow(u) and 14 Bowstrings might be a pain so I thought maybe the cheap RuneScape gold extra 20k half-maple longbows may be well worth it. Please let me know what you believe.
The administrator has disabled public write access.