TOPIC: People who prefer Buy Osrs gold
3 years 5 months ago #12645
  • ningling2016
These people with their nice photographs of playing Runescape gold... I was sitting in my driveway on a notebook using the neighbours wifi all night.

They could not finish it, had to Return to playing RuneScape Lol right? Like you're able to play it now dudes. I'm playing rs3 and osrs right now.

Used to play this in 2007-2008. Logged in earlier this season, and the game is far different now. Armor places I had which were values 6-7mill went down to 200-300k. I logged in and 2 distinct individuals each gave me 1million each. I'm not sure what the money is worth anymore. It is completely different from when I used to perform with.

Yeah, rs3 has gotten more generic mmo nowadays, I will say the quests are top of the top notch thoughWhy would you propose it?

Try albion in case you're looking for new faculty old school runescape From what I've heard, people who prefer Buy Osrs gold have a tendency to play for the PvP, skill progression, and market, which albion has in spades. Most of the quest driven people I've spoke to moved to rs3. If you do love the blend of the 2 aspects of osrs then unfortunately there is not anything else out there for you.

As time has passed, drops have become more common amongst the player pool just because more time has enabled them to drop, so it's to be expected. So far as IRL currency worth, I believe it is around $0.60/million gp although I could be somewhat off. There are drops from newer content worth hundreds of millions to a little more than a billion gp. I just started playing lately and it's been a blast so far.
The administrator has disabled public write access.