TOPIC: Honestly EA seems to be Madden 21 coins
3 years 5 months ago #12646
  • ningling2016
I obtained fifa 19 in a bundle with a ps4, therefore for free and following a year fifa 20 was becoming realesed so I presumed to buy it.

Well the only difference between fifa 19 and fifa 20 is the"volta" mode which I played the Mut 21 coins demo of. It is fun, but it is not something I would pay £60 just to play the same game but with a new style that I would spend 10 minutes then get bored.

I am surprised that they haven't started selling the match twice per year. Gotta upgrade them rosters for the trades and injuries and such that happened throughout this season!

Yeah. I mean when I had been a madden dev and had the option to rerelease basically the same game every year working normal hours, pretty slack, poetry needing to recreate a top of the line franchise mode working my ass off, I would pick the former I am sure.

Change will not come until there's some rivalry in the sim football world. They will push out MUT moneymaker until then for sure, and only do small tweaks for their bare bone franchise leagues I just hate that it is a monopoly. The NFL should consider having multiple licensing prices for games. I know 2K only got the permit, but 2 is only a step above 1.

Honestly EA seems to be cheap Madden 21 coins doing OK with star wars recently. So I really hope that continues. I really don't have much hope but nevertheless... I believe squadrons falls under the exact same class as the C&C remaster. A fire job that EA got out of the way of.
The administrator has disabled public write access.