TOPIC: The concept of girls being inserted to NBA 2K
3 years 5 months ago #14077
  • Amerzone
Love to see this post. If you're mad about the inclusion of wnba players inside this already completely unrealistic arcade game, I implore you to take a second and research why it is making you mad Buy NBA 2K21 MT. It may be a totally innocuous reason like you were hoping for opal westbrook but it feels just like a few people are strangely enraged about the concept of girls being inserted to NBA 2K, great time to take a moment and examine kinds internalized sexism.

Go into nba live for this. It feels unfair to put WNBA player with nba player since their not, although I will be fine with this if they are completely separate or have their own game style. You also can't deny that, but they aren't on precisely the same level as nba player although no sympathy to the WNBA player they are the very best female basketball players on the planet. It'd feel lazy and cheap to just give god tier cards with 99 driving dunk to them. And if 2K provides them realistic cards they'll be unusable. If articles or YouTube founders got cards, I'd be just as pissed.

2K must be laughing when they set most time teams up at what they've done. The dollars have beasly and also thon maker. Ok Covington is still Covington and now can't muster but includes a faster shot not worth updating from the diamond in my view. Was just going to ask about him. Saw there's no comparison and contrasted him to opal butler and he went for like 95. What's he so costly? His bead has ever been a card good shot at defense that is good. Tydebo loves the card too and hyped up him now. He is really a d and 3 guy though, pascal is similar and gives you so much more. He is a great guardian.

How do people play with danger online and not go mad? Be it the incredible lag or watching my teammates by doing nothing sabotaging my chances, or acting and perplexed, I'm at a loss. Help! I have avoided the mode since February when opals obtained added. TTO is just as bad although people today complain about exploits & the cheese in MTU. Remain home was place by you and your players leave. Together with displays and peakaboo spamming into behind the trunk I not.

I have absolutely no reason to believe that, but I have a feeling that Demarcus Cousins is gonna be an opal token reward, should they ever update the market. And that he's gonna be an unbelievable card. Based on that reasoning I am gonna hold off getting Derozan and save my tokens. Instead, I'm gont spare my tokens if there's a goat Duncan in the (hopeful) token update. Just a feeling those are marketplace guys that are token. I am with you nba2king. He deserves an opal, particularly with all the opals they are throwing out like candy at a parade. That would be nice, he's worthy of an Opal. Loved his launch so I cop.
The administrator has disabled public write access.