TOPIC: Excelent ranged defence to get a little ranged
3 years 4 months ago #16592
  • Nanling
Helm: Total Slayer Helmet - While I am not killing them for RS gold a slayer task, the Full Slayer Helm supplies excellent defence to get a ranged helm, as well as provides a bonus to ranged attack, even if I don't get the 15% bonus because it isn't a slayer task. Amulet: Armadyl Pendant - Cheap Armadyl item. I now have an offer in for an Armadyl Stole to replace it, but it probably won't buy for just a tiny bit.

Body: Saradomin Body - aids get into Armadyl's Eyrie, and allows me to kill Aviansies at the middle field of the God Wars Dungeon in case the eyrie gets too crowded (but it generally doesn't). Legs: Dragon Plateskirt - While imposes a ranged attack punishment, the excellent triumphed defence counteracts that. One day I may replace with Dragon Platelegs to look somewhat better, but it just isn't economical for me. Boots: Snakeskin Boots - Nifty ranged attack bonus as well as ranged defence bonus.

Cape: Ava Accumulator - Who wouldn't use this while that range? Weapon: Rune Crossbow - Great one-handed ranged weapon. Can't wait until dragon comes out! Ammo: Broad-Tipped Bolts - Affordable and great ranged power bonus! Shield: Toktz-ket-xil - Excelent ranged defence to get a little ranged attack punishment. Not a poor trade-off.

Ring: Ring of Life - Mainly for lack of anything else to attract. Something might go terribly wrong, and that I have some expensive stuff. I may replace with archer's ring when I ever purchase one. And this is my stock that I have when I leave the lender: two Ranged and 2 Super Defense Potions - These rate my excursions; I bank and restock once the effects of the previous dose move away. 16 Monkfish - My staple food to begin with. As I eat, I substitute them with bones. 1 gp/50 Nats/Fire Staff - I alch most un-stackable items, and when I need more nats (I never undergo many), the Aviansies drop more.

Trollheim Teleport - Well, to get to the God Wars Dungeon. These inv. 10 Bones to Peaches Tabs - To replenish my stock of meals after I consume the monkfish.Back to Magic: Twist superheat to level 55, then throw High Alchemy to level 59. Fishing: Grab whatever fish you can at your own level. Fly Fishing is the quickest way to train your Fishing, but maybe not the most rewarding. Cooking: Cook the fish you've caught. Or you could purchase some fish to cook. Woodcutting+Firemaking: Chop trees that you can at your own level and burn off the cheap OSRS gold logs that you get. Once you get to level 30, you can chop willow trees. I would suggest sticking with these to level 52. As soon as you get to a higher level, kill spiders, 1 floor down. Alternatively, kill Hill Giants. They shed large bones that are good cash.
The administrator has disabled public write access.