TOPIC: Thankfully, the more time I spent with all the bra
3 years 3 months ago #18113
  • Weiweismart
Seriously, if you place movie of NBA 2K21 side by side with NBA 2K20 I'd challenge you to spot the 2K21 MT difference in the graphics. That means last year's flaws have carried over: players still seem good, but out of those superstars like Kawhi Leonard and LeBron James there's something a small generic concerning the layouts.

Some faces have too small detail and unusually large players like Shaquille O'Neal (who is rostered on the"All-Time Lakers" squad available in the demonstration ) do not have the identical kind of enormous presence they do in real life.

Thankfully, the more time I spent with all the brand new shot-stick mechanic, the greater NBA 2K21 began to distinguish itself. The brand new shot meter, which necessitates aiming shots rather than just timing them, is utilized completely with the ideal analog stick. It requires a straight pull downward (or upward, when driving toward the basket) and then centering the rod inside of the sweet spot on the Buy NBA 2K21 MT Coins meter. Not only did I find this new shot meter vastly harder, in addition, it fixed a few of other issues I have had with NBA 2K for ages.
The administrator has disabled public write access.