TOPIC: I watched a meeting for one of the prior call of r
3 years 3 months ago #18114
  • Weiweismart
Many gamers do not realize the amount of console sales which take place is rather high just because of its particular purpose to perform one or two annualized franchises. For the individual who buys two matches annually for example Madden and NBA2K every year, $60x2 for the hours and hours of time put into those games, the value is super high. The population of Madden nfl 21 coins men and women who fall within that category aren't on r/Games whining about microtransactions and shit like this. They probably don't even possess a reddit account. It is not a knock on them, it's just the way things are.

I watched a meeting for one of the prior call of responsibility annualized games (like modern warfare 3 or more so), and also the developers essentially said that ordinary players (those individuals who play halo,killzone, battlefieldalong with other shooters) don't purchase call of duty games. Nearly all people who play call of duty will only purchase Cod and a sports game. And they'll do this religiously every year. I have discovered this subset known as Brogamers--kind of the antithesis to people that only play The Sims/Animal Crossing but in the end it is a similar spending pattern. Entirely agree with cheap Mut 21 coins you and that interview from back in the afternoon (individual time is flying by). Bro Perhaps you have played a Madden game recently? They're fucking terrible! It's objectively a terribly created game.
The administrator has disabled public write access.