TOPIC: He tells you that all disciples have something
3 years 1 month ago #29065
  • Kingang
You Go back to the Guthix Archeoligist and that he praises you for the aid. He hands you something that OSRS gold he discovered while digging about. WOW its the next part of the scroll" And brutal he did not care for his men, Lord Saradomin and Guthix were fighting against him together however far Guthix protested fighting with himso eventually..." You ask the Guthix Archeoligist why those scrolls refer to the gods as"LORDS". He explains that 200 years back Zammorak, and Saradomin were mere Lords of little cities till they got involved in the war which claimed lives of over 100 million individuals in Runescape. Guthix determined that they were too destructive as Runescapians so he made them so they were prohibited to struggle or even set foot in Runescape again, and if this occurred he would rise and ruin them both and their followers

You move outside the tent and see that a lvl 150 shadow facing you (dont worry you won't need to fight it), the next thing you know you are about entrana together with the shadow before you. . .but currently lvl 200. . .saying please help me my body, I'll pay you much thanks. You eventually agree. You need to generate a clear greatly defensed but light armor.

To create the clear heavily defensed but light armor you may need 5 molten glass, green d'hide, blue d'hide, 5 leather, 5 snakeskin, and 10 tough leather. You use any skin on a glassblowing pipeand it'll say make apparent armor, AGREE. Bring this back to the lvl 200 shadow in entrana and he will Rs gold 2107 then ask for a drink. He needs a magician bomb. Bring the shadow a wizard bomb and he will transform into....none other then Saradomin....
The administrator has disabled public write access.